Social Icons

twitterfacebookpinterestrss feed

Friday, October 12, 2012

The Oyster Festival

As I'm sitting on the train into the city, I noticed the little card on all of the seats. I haven't really read these cards before, but today I noticed that the LIRR card. On it there was a description of the Annual Oyster Festival. At first I thought it was all about oysters, but actually there is a lot of great activities for the family. Of course I couldn't forget face painting. So that will be part of the many activities. There will also be lots of crafts. This could be a fun activity to venture out with the whole family and actually use the train to get there or take buses from the Syosset Station.

Find out more about the Annual Oyster Festival put on by the Rotary Club of Oyster Bay.


0 comments:

Post a Comment