Social Icons

twitterfacebookpinterestrss feed

Monday, October 22, 2012

Trader Joe's Chocolate Chips

I was an exclusive user of the Trader Joe's Chocolate Chips until a few months ago, when their hecksher certification was changed from Pareve to Dairy. Every time I go into Trader Joe's I ask when it will change back. Last night, while at Trader Joes, I asked again. The answer I got was at this point in time they are not planning on moving back to being pareve. I really do prefer the Trader Joe's chocolate chips over other pareve chocolate chips. It's a shame that they won't be changing back because with dairy chocolate chips I have many other wonderful options and as long as they are dairy I have no plans on purchasing them. Have you found a good alternative? Are you still purchasing Trader Joe's chocolate chips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment