Social Icons

twitterfacebookpinterestrss feed

Friday, September 28, 2012

What a difference 5 minutes can make

I work in Manhattan and every day I commute into the city. If I'm running 5 minutes late in the morning, then it is difficult to find parking. But if I'm on time, I have a whole level to choose from. It's remarkable the difference 5 minutes can make in finding parking.

I'm told that most of the stations are worst than the Hicksville station in trying to find parking. There are about 5 lots for Town of Oyster Bay Residents including a garage.

Yesterday I was running a little bit later than normal and I missed several trains trying to find parking. I ended up paying for parking. On the off chance I do have to pay, it's not that bad to pay $7 for the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment